Document Certification

Documents to be submitted to Internal Affairs or Immigration New Zealand have to be certified.

Certified copies must be stamped as true copies of the originals by a person authorized by law to take statutory declarations in New Zealand.

The following persons are authorised to take Statutory Declarations

  • Justice of the Peace

  • Lawyer

  • Notary Public or

  • Court Official

Any of the above can do your Certification.